Holiday rental accommodation rates
|Sandholme Guesthouse Sleeps 8||Christmas – New Year
22 Dec to 8 Jan
9 Jan to end school hols
|Feb, Mar & April net of Easter||Easter
Min 4 nights
13 – 17 April 2017
June to mid Dec incl. LWE
|Minimum 4 Nights||N/A||$2,000||$1,800||$2,000||$1,800|
|LWE & Special Events
min 3 nights stay
Booking Conditions for Holiday Rental Accommodation
- Holiday Rental Bookings in the Christmas / New Year Holiday period are for minimum 7 nights, Monday through to Sunday, or as agreed.
- Easter booking is minimum 4 nights
- Long weekend bookings are minimum of 3 nights
- Additional days’ rental can be arranged dependent on availability
- Weekend and LWE bookings may be available out of peak season, minimum 3 nights.
- A Bond of $1,000 is to be secured and will be refunded/cancelled after inspection of the property and deduction for unreasonable damage incurred.
- To confirm a Booking
- Bookings can be confirmed with a 50% deposit paid at the time of Booking
- The Booking sheet must be completed with all required detail for the Booking to be confirmed.
- Additional to the Booking Rate: a cleaning charge of $250 applies
- All payments, balance of accommodation and cleaning charge are payable minimum 30 days prior to stay
- The Bond must be lodged via credit card in accordance with the Booking Conditions a minimum 30 days prior to stay
- Please note
- Any breakages or damage to furniture or fittings, linen or kitchen appliances etc. will be charged at replacement value. Beach towels are not provided; Guests should bring their own beach towels.
- The cost of recovery of excessively soiled linen or towels, carpets will be charged.
- Keys form part of the overall security of the guesthouse and must be returned on check-out. Loss of a room key or garage controller or failure to return the keys or controller will result in a $50 charge per item, the cost of replacing associated external entry lock combinations.
- Sandholme Guesthouse is available as holiday accommodation for 8 people, any addition to this number must be agreed at the time of booking. Any increase will result in an increase in the rates stated above.
- Booking Conditions
- A deposit of 50%, of the total cost of the accommodation, made by direct deposit (unless otherwise agreed), is payable at the time of confirmation of the booking. The Balance is payable 30 days prior to Check-In.
- Transfer of accommodation dates, requested a minimum of 45 days prior to the check-in date, may be made, dependent upon availability, without penalty.
- A Cancellation, in part or full of the booking, requested a minimum of 60 days prior to check-in; the deposit will be refunded, less a cancellation fee of $150.
- A cancellation, in part or full of the number of room nights booked, requested less than 30 days prior to check-in, will result in loss of the full deposit.
- A cancellation, in part or full of the number of room nights booked, requested less than 10 days prior to check-in, will result in loss of all monies paid unless a replacement booking for the same period can be secured.
- Where a minimum night’s stay policy applies to the period of the Booking any variation will be treated as a cancellation and the above conditions will apply.
- Any Variations made after check-in will be deemed as if the originally booked accommodation was occupied for the full period, no refund is available.
- Delay in making payments, Deposits or Final Balance may result in the Booking being forfeited, conditions above then apply.
- This property is surrounded by permanent residents. Parties, functions and gatherings are strictly prohibited. Guests whose actions detrimentally impact the amenity of the neighbourhood, causing disturbance and offence, will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond plus extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.