Jennies Room…Where old fashioned charm meets contemporary style
Whether for an anniversary, a babymoon, or even just a special occasion long weekend away, Jennies Room offers warm, authentically Australian style, and luxurious modern facilities. This lovely, tranquil room has everything you need for a relaxing and truly rejuvenating escape.
Relax in your private spa with a glass of champagne. Feel pampered with fluffy towels, crisp white bed linen, and enjoy a long, uninterrupted sleep in your plush, king-size bed – with luxurious, air-conditioned comfort all year round. In the morning wake to the joyous tones of nature.
Why choose Jennies room?
- Unique Australian style; Magnificent original floral artworks, by renowned Australian artist John Edward, give the room a very local character, as does the beautiful jarrah timber vanity in the en-suite bathroom. The timber floors, made from south-coast hardwood, also add to the warm, authentic feel.
- Pampering; Relax in your private spa and enjoy a glass of champagne.
- Spacious; Jennies Room is south-facing and has approximately thirty square metres of space, with a sofa lounge and table.
- Convenience; Your suite includes a fridge, as well as, plenty of storage, and an iron and ironing board. And the bathroom is equipped towels, face washer, bathmat and a hairdryer and also complimentary soaps.
- Comfort; Enjoy air-conditioning and a luxurious king-size ensemble bed (or twin singles, available on request) with pillow top mattress, crisp white sheets, soft and firm pillows, electric blanket and plush, feather down doona.
- Entertainment; Your suite includes a flat screen TV and in-house movies.